Event - St Patrick's Day - Prizes

Re: Event - St Patrick's Day - Prizes

Postby need2burn » Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:43 pm

As far as I could tell, nobody knew Hino outside of this game. Does she stay in contact with ANYONE? The reason to use her would be to draw females (and $) to the game. Notice how she left with like no fanfare. She was also still listed as a dev/mod years after she departed, until I pointed it out. You'd think if someone left the game (and was removed from payroll) they'd also quickly relinquish any rights and privileges that she was provided. Void and Jubei were gone right after acquisition.

Idk, these were rumors given to me from a very early player that said they were 100% certain of it, like Jubei had accidentally signed his post as Hino or vice versa. I could be wrong, but once you started connecting the dots by writing style, it seemed plausible and ultimately likely they were the same person.

I think Jubei made her as a kind of SJW enforcer and got tired of it.
need2burn
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Postby herryballz » Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:18 am

@ Overo. The FrEaKs made it worth it! We wiped out every alliance there with Shadows Fall. History was made. Shut down many alliances. It got good till they changed the rules. Every old school player complained and eventually left then devs where killed in a tour bus crash. Now we limbo till hacker breaks code and programs an event!!!!!! lmao not really..
herryballz
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby McBeard » Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:19 pm

Did someone say "hack this game for the greater good"? .... wow...... how times have changed
McBeard
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Previous

Return to Updates & Features