Re: Event - Christmas and New Year

Postby jds12us » Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:07 pm

Latest phase hits are not counting?
jds12us
Explorer
Explorer

Postby Steffi » Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:20 pm

Counter isnt working. I already used 200 marks before i noticed...
Steffi

Postby Steffi » Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:48 pm

Counter is still broke. 3 hours in... When you get on at 8 am Jims can you just add abother day to the event..

Not like anyone bought allot of marks to play a working event or anything..
Steffi

Postby Lesalmighty1 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:07 am

Devs what happened to this gear being spectre only? How is it different or special in anyway when everyone can use it, they just need a spectre willing to craft for them. -100 yall messed up big time on this one. Why would people ever reset their character to spectre when there is still no benefit except a couple new property. Nobody even does the spectre quest or monsters anymore because the drops are extremely outdated. You guys need to take an effort at re-balancing this game from the ground up. Update drops from quest and monsters alike to drop useful items, increase drop rate on certain quest to make it more appealing etc. No new items need to be added until you fix what you have!
Lesalmighty1
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby Steffi » Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:16 am

I understand that it was meant to be spectre only gear. And I understand at how hard it will be to fix this. Even with making alot of people mad. But i do agree it needs to looked into. Allot of us spectres spent allot of spirit and marks collecting the gear thinking it was spectre only used gear. I was one of the first spectres and since then I this gear had me pretty excited. Untill i discovered it could used by any race.
Steffi

Postby Lesalmighty1 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:17 am

Devs can easily fix this fuck up. Allow the base lvl of that gear to be used by everyone. And for those that invested on max lvl the devs can allow a one time offer to revert alchemy recipes on those items that can last a few days so everyone has a chance to revert their items at 100 percent return rate on the material used to upgrade them
Lesalmighty1
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby 1CrazyDude » Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:21 am

Would be funny to see new gear in first upcoming event lol, accidentally dropping by mistake :) Even funnier to see when some old useless loot turns into some really high upkeep gear. People complain about useless loot but i bet most of them will still be complaining if that happens. At least it keeps them busy :)
1CrazyDude

Postby TBW » Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:54 am

I agree 100%. New hw gear needs to stay spectre specific after tier 1. Aside from property spectres have been pooped on. As stated above and many other threads spectre specific perks like monsters and quests are obsolete. You gain nothing from them. Since dragon gear came out really. Battle signets were the only really worth while loot. O and burning medallions
TBW

Postby Lesalmighty1 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:27 am

With what they did not even Heartwood maces and shields are obsolete since anyone can use newest gear
Lesalmighty1
Bold Adventurer
Bold Adventurer

Postby imjimsmith » Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:51 pm

Thanks to everyone who participated in the Holiday and New Year Event! We also greatly appreciate those who made a financial contribution to help us keep the servers humming. We got a lot of good feedback during the event and will integrate that into future changes and events.

re: Spectre Only Gear: It would not be right for us to limit usage by race at this point, but we will make a correction. It may be a matter of changing the specs or adding an additional level or two to the gear that is race-specific. Our intent was not to nullify the existing Heartwood gear, so look for an update in the coming month.

Happy New Year!
A conservative at 20 has no heart, and a liberal at 50 has no brain.
imjimsmith
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

PreviousNext

Return to Updates & Features